Who wants to fish????

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Eric Denny, Jul 10, 2013.

1. I'm going fishing this saturday on either the st. joe or the nfcda haven't made up my mind and am looking to see who would like to go? I am wanting to go early and be up on the water when its still cool out, though the temp is going to be on the cooler side saturday any ways. I don't care if you have been doing this for 20 years or are a newbie just wanting someone to come along with me. if you want to take different rides we could also take my two man pontoon but I haven't gotten to take it out so if we did then you would have to know how to use the sticks as I am new to it. So I'm open to ideas and times. If you are interested him me up. So this is a good chance to get out there and save your gas money.lol

Tony Abaloney likes this.
  2. Really no takers???

3. I wanted to fish today but all I did was drive around and do a little exploring. Sorry, but I'm not even close to where you are.

Eric Denny likes this.
  4. I thought it was a trick question. I mean who, around here, would want to fish?!

No, seriously, I'm just too far away or it would be very interesting. Hope you find someone.

5. Well I wish one of you was close by but its ok I go over there all the time by my self and if I don't anyone I will again. Its just enjoyable to have someone to b.s. with who enjoys what you do. But no it wasn't a trick question.

6. Spokane is a bit too far for me. Otherwise, I would be more than willing, I would also supply the beer.

Eric Denny likes this.
  7. Well I really wish you guys lived a little closer because it doesn't look like I'm getting any takers. I guess I still got a couple days before I go it alone.lol

8. Very kind offer, headed south to the Deschutes.
    Another time ?
    Best regards,

Eric Denny likes this.
  9. I'm going to hold you to it Tony and best of luck over there!!!

10. Last chance to get in a free fishing trip can save your self some gas money.