Winter Olympic Peninsula Steelhead School

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Windknot, Feb 1, 2003.

1. I just signed up for this 3 day fly fishing school that is next weekend Feb 8, 9 & 10 in Forks and it sounds great to me. Six anglers max with two instructors covering pontoon skills, casting, reading water, etc for $400.00 including two nights in a local B & B. Only one more spot was open as of thursday so if you're interested, better act quick. I'm not trying to advertise for the store that's doing this but just think it's a great opportunity to get three days fishing on the peninsula rivers while learning from guys that do it for a living. Call Northwest Anglers @(360)697-7100 to sign up and e-mail me if you want to ride over together.

2. Windknot -
    I took that class last January - it's a great way to get wet over there and find some nice runs off the beaten path- Troy is an excellent instructor and cheerleader and you can tap him about any questions. You are sure to have a great time.

do take your shovel and some rope or tow-strap for those off the path logging roads....don't want to spend valuable fishing time digging someone out.

Ask him about Cabelas, the Taliban and camouflage...one good way to get him going in the morning.

Jim W