Yak or RF?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Ryan Hieronymus, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Jim I guess it is a coincidence that every river you go to you catch record number, it is just not Rocky Ford. I asked about the 40 and all I have spoken too have laughed it off as BS.

2. I can't believe you've expended the energy. Oh wait, yes I can. I've fly fished since I was 11. I have an okay understanding of what makes trout tick. What you think is exaggeration, or that your crew of experts laugh about, is not my concern. Like I said, I don't make shit up. Crawl back under your rock or something.

3. Jim, Derek,

sonny is Gabe Garcia, a guy we banned not long ago. This is yet another alt account he's created just to stir shit up.

Chris

4. Sheesh. Thanks Chris

5. Who the hell is this Bozo. Must be a troller or maybe he is a clown.

6. Nope. Gabe Garcia is a poser, aka as a wannabe. I've never had a forty fish day on the ford, only because I can't bring myself to stay on that creek all day. But I've had enough twenty fish half days to believe it's entirely possible.

7. Well that escalated quickly.

8. Yeah, it (for me anyway) was a full day from sunrise until I probably had about 30 minutes of light left. I don't fish that way any more. Man my arm hurt.

9. Good, my internet feelings were getting hurt... ;)

Thanks Chris.

Itchy Dog likes this.
  10. Mine too Derek, because I was starting to question my self worth and reliability as someone who believed anyway that I've had multiple days at the Ford with over 40 fish landed. I was starting to think that I was full of it.

11. I'll remove his name here if he stops. Otherwise his phone number and address is next.

12. Nice to see you back in the land of the living. Missed you.

13. Hi Jim. Yeah, still kinda focused on work these days. A project that will take me through March.

14. They say self admission is the first step to recovery :D.

15. I also like beer and even brew my own! Oh crap, I guess I need to join that special club now.

freestoneangler likes this.

16. Fair enough, why not, I think we would all like to "take this guy fishing"!

17. All fisherman lie about the number and size of fish they catch... except for you and me and I'm not so sure about you. :)

anti.team, astrofisher and jwg like this.
  18. I knew you were just an artist, not a fisherman now it is confirmed. But just in case I'm wrong, your artistry is awesome!

19. Sonny Bono....your a rusty toolbelt. Troll elsewhere mang. 40 fish at RF, no fucking problem.

Jim Speaker likes this.
  20. ANYWAYS... Decided on the Yakima lower canyon yesterday and caught 4 on a prince/wd-40 setup. Or was it 40..

Jim Speaker likes this.