Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

You will love this!!!!

2K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  clarkman 
#1 · (Edited)
Is that a Washington stream? Wait till the end and check out the milt dripping native.

#6 ·
at least he was fly fishing...:p thingamabobber and an egg pattern. only an elitist scumbag would say he wasn't fly fishing...

guy should have dropped the camera to land the fish... or haul it out to the gravel bar first. then they should have let it go. he kept that one guaranteed he kept others after all that fish wasn't particularly large and wasn't bright..

#8 ·
So should we assume that's his one wild fish for the season?

I have to ask, what's with the tape in the trees?
I saw that all over the place on one of the lesser known, smaller floatable rivers on the O.P. last year. Trying not to name it.
I was wondering if it was some outfitter putting tape in the tree branches to mark water for their guides, which would be lame.

#19 ·
I was bummed that the comments were disabled for the "Slaying Monster Steelhead" video. His "Epic Rock Skipping" video does allow comments. It was surprising that his website tagline is North West Fun on the Fly. Maybe he is a member here. There are a lot of flexing pictures on his website, so I won't say anything bad!

#23 · (Edited)
Dan
That is very unfortunate. I actually am afraid of the possibility of my first being a native. I really have no experience handling fish like that. Afraid i would do more harm than good.
Daniel, I think I speak for everyone here in that seeing you catch that fish instead would have been absolutely awesome, and the polar opposite of how that guy treated it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.