Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

your go to winter steel fly on a tube

Swap 
3K views 26 replies 4 participants last post by  square tail 
#1 ·
Since the recent winter steel swap filled up quick and the waters are blown for a while, how about another winter steel swap?
In addition to winter steel flys on the tube, i'd like to make this swap theam " your go to fly pattern". Lets share those patterns that are the fly of choice.

Tie it like you would fish it. I would also like to stay away from standard issue bugs. I would like to see some original stuff. Or a twist on a classic. Swap will be closed at 10 people, I wanna receive the bugs by Jan 15.

Please include a self-addressed and stamped return envelope and tag your flys.

CLOSED...

#2 ·
Since there has not been much interest here i'm considering closing this swap. If no one pipes up i'll shut her down.
Let me know if your interested...

#5 ·
All right game on as per Ozcast's request we will keep this to 6 people.
Let make these quality!
Please list what you want to tie as to avoid duplication...
Thanks for the interest,
ben

#6 ·
Mine. They take almost an hour...hence why I wanted a small swap. The "Cured Prawn". I'll get on them tonight to get this thing going. I may play with colors. Purple is kinda old, I have some burnt orange reah with hot orange tips I've been wanting to do something cool with. Maybe pink and white...dont know, but it will be this same fly style.

View attachment 46417

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.