DEC 7th SATURDAY 12:00 to 4:00 PM
Before all the other Holiday obligations are upon us
Unlimited number of participants as you will be tying 2 sets of 5 flies of
2 different patterns

You will get two sets of 5 flies

So everyone ties 10 total flies

As long as there are even numbers it will work
If not I will tie up two extra sets so it will work

Please feel free to demo your skills for others to see!
There will be food, drinks, lies, and community
and a chance to meet some of the cool people and gifted tiers on this site live and in person perhaps you will even get Dry Fly Larry's autograph!

1-Kelvin Italian Woven Dry Fly Pattern and Double K Reverse Spider
3-Pat Lat
4-porterHause
5 Nick Clayton
6 dryflylarry
7 Steve Seville
8 Jim McAllister
9 Eyejuggler
10 TD
11 Obsessed
12 Cin

See less See more
#51 ·
Thanks Kelvin for a great great time! It was the best Holiday Fly Swap ever, if not the best fly swap I've been in. What a bunch of beautiful flies! Pat, Jim, and Kelvin's tying demos were great! I am envious of you "ace tiers". The swap was brutal with everyone stealing from one another. But what great fun! I kinda wanted to steal them all and walk out to leave you guys empty-handed… What a bunch of great ties. It was so great meeting a few new people too. I hope TD can find some time next summer to take me on his guided tour of the Stilly! I missed out on collecting up on his "flavs", as they got stolen from me in the swap, but I'm hitting the tying table to get some of those tied up. But, I ended up with Obsessed beautiful ties that are pretty damn outrageous ties! Thanks all.

#54 ·
It was definately a good time. Thanks Kelvin for hosting, and everyone for making it an enjoyable swap. Some great flies were present as was evident by the amount of stealing that was taking place. I enjoyed meeting everyone. I look forward to sharing a day on the Stilly with Larry. I missed out on Pat's Crawdad's but since Kelvin was the gracious host, it is only fitting that he should walk away with them. Thanks everyone -

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.