Confusing Stillaguamish river rules

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by PatrickH, Aug 17, 2013.

1. PatrickH

PatrickH Active Member

I went with someone who snagged fish, I wasn't doing it though, I was just watching him years ago. It's pretty amazing how easy it is to snag fish and actually catch one doing it. Makes you think that if you just drag your line a few times and catch a fish, there must be allot of fish in the river. Not catching them on lures, but there sure is allot in the short area he was casting. I don't encourage it either, I think it's wrong and makes me mad when people do it, but he was going to do it anyway, so I just went with him to watch what it was all about.

2. I knew my buddy was gonna rob the bank. I thought it was wrong. So i drove him there and watched instead

Strong logic

aplTyler likes this.
  3. PatrickH

PatrickH Active Member

Yeah, it's pretty much the same thing.

4. Jim Darden

Jim Darden Active Member

The night closure is to make sure the wardens don't have to go out at night looking for poachers. This whole problem is so simple to solve, we should follow the example of our schools and theaters and declare the Stilly a "poacher free zone" then we wouldn't need all these complicated regs.......;)

cuponoodle breakfast likes this.
  5. So is my 2 grams of cocaine alright? I mean its not a kilo right?

6. Jamie Wilson

Jamie Wilson Active Member

I've been fishing where dudes across from me were having a snag fest. Sure puts the bite down