Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

EPA Puts Pebble Mine on Hold

810 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  freestoneangler 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Glad you found and posted it. That is such good news. Back in the 1980s,I worked on a seafood processing ship. One of the worse jobs I ever completed. Thing is, we handled one crazy amount of Bristol Bay salmon. Given that the Bristol Bay fishery is a renewable resource industry, folks need to preserve it for future generations. We're talking both jobs and food. On top of that, Sockeye salmon is my all-time favorite salmon. The Bristol Bay fishery is, I've heard, the largest Red Salmon fishery in the world. Let's keep it that way.

--Dave

#4 ·
Glad you found and posted it. That is such good news. Back in the 1980s,I worked on a seafood processing ship. One of the worse jobs I ever completed. Thing is, we handled one crazy amount of Bristol Bay salmon. Given that the Bristol Bay fishery is a renewable resource industry, folks need to preserve it for future generations. We're talking both jobs and food. On top of that, Sockeye salmon is my all-time favorite salmon. The Bristol Bay fishery is, I've heard, the largest Red Salmon fishery in the world. Let's keep it that way.

--Dave

#5 ·

--Dave

#6 ·

--Dave

#10 ·

--Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.