Lots of 22LR available...

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by Roper, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

More proof that our government knows how to waste millions of our tax dollars on a poor performing round. Those M855 will be shot out when they hit the shelfs from high pressure and barrel degradation.

But it's GREEN....:rolleyes: (costs lot of green...)

2. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Home Page:
    I'm not sure it's gougers. Since it's so damned cheap, I always have TONS of cases laying around. I normally by 5 cases at a pop usually. Think i still have a good 10-15 cases here. Not hording, just when you start firing off 22's, it's easy to knock out a lot of them since they're so cheap. I'd say they're cashing in simply because they have the ammo and want to make some money on what they have stored. Like the people with dryfly necks during the hair thing.

3. Roper

Roper Idiot Savant

Jerry, it's good to have someone positive like you to balance an old misanthrope like me...but my research tells me I might be in the ten ring on this one.

4. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

We're beginning to see ammo on the shelves here, too. and standard capacity mags, as well.

5. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Home Page:
    I must admit, after seeing how much the boxes are selling for I've been tempted to sell off a few of my boxes.

6. Bradley Miller

Bradley Miller Dances with fish

Sportco has loads of .40, and 12 ga. OO. I bought their only FOUR boxes of 5.56 last time I was there (a week ago). But it APPEARS as though ammo is slowly coming down through the retail pipeline. Sheesh.