Late last summer I found a treasure of tying materials at an estate sale. I ended up paying $125 for probably $3-4000 dollars worth of materials, after culling all the stuff that was dried out or seemed to be bug infested. I ended up buying 9 of the three drawer plastic bins from Wally World, so I ended up with a total of 27 bins of tying materials. My wife has no problem with me tying in the kitchen, but everything still had to be put away each session. I definitely didn't have room to store the bins in the house. We live in a rambler with a "crawl space" that has a minimum of 6 feet of head room. However, there was only one spot where I could build a room. I am in the process of building a 12 x 12 room. It is located right next to HVAC duct, so I will have heat in the winter and cooling in the summer. An electrician friend is wiring the room for me. My daughter-in-law is helping me construct the space. We framed the room last week and the wire was pulled earlier this week. today we put in the ceiling and most of the insulation. Rather than using drywall, we are sheathing the room both inside and out with 7/16 OSB. There are two 24 x 24 slider windows for cross ventilation. Tomorrow and Saturday we will do the interior sheathing and finish the insulation. Sunday afternoon we will start sheathing the exterior and early next week we will at least prime the OSB. I can just about stand up straight in the room but I will be sitting down to tie, anyway.