Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Whats Trill

20K views 196 replies 49 participants last post by  C&CRods 
G
#1 ·
Just moved to a new hood, Mukilteo. I'm from the East coast and trying to find some like minded fly homies in the area. Anyone trying to get after some SRC's?

#8 ·
I'm new here also. While I don't think there is an intro "requirement" it might help your cause to post a little more about yourself, how/what you like to fish for, what brought you to WA, maybe some pics, etc. Otherwise members know very little about you and probably will not be quick to open up...especially if you are talking blue lining for steelhead.

Not that it is right or wrong, but here is what I did when I first joined.

http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com.../another-one-of-those-new-guy-threads.104291/

You might also go easy on some of the slang. I doubt many here even know what trill means.

#64 · (Edited)
Sup homie, welcome the Westside.

If you wanna get down on some SRC in the Puget sizzle send Golfman44 a message.
You trippin holmes ya'll can't hang with my src game ya herd? Err day I roll up to the beach I be leaving with Chromers elbow. The 425 rolls deep up in the Puget sizzle. We rock our stripping baskets when we hit up da club. Only thing bigger than the 22" cutties in my net are the rims up on my whip that spin like my dubbing loops nah sayin.

Come holla when you done actin a fool and say whatup to ya moms for me

#22 ·
Sup dog

I like your style. I might consider fishing with you.

We have a strictly under 30 policy to help prevent tight asses. There are expections to this rule however 96% of people over 31 were born with sticks in their asses. This Age rule shifts as we get older so dont worry.

Requirements:
Dope ass fly gear simms, patagonia or anything of that nature (you gotta look like a fishy dude) essentially fake it till you make it
Be able to take a joke, and talk shit
Go fishing at a moments notice and not be opposed to sleeping in cars (the op is far)
Willing to row
be able to cast and know your elbow from your asshole

#36 ·
Tangent, but this reminds me of a rap album. My youngest daughter gave me her old MP3 player with whatever music selection she had on it. One album was 2Pac. I'm pretty good with numbers and math, but I could not count or keep track of all the F-bombs in that sucker. I think 2Pac discovered that the only words that rhymed with f___ and mof____s is more f___ and mof____s. Consequently the lyrics are more than slightly constrained, not to mention a bit one-dimensional. BTW, I deleted 2Pac.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.